“Confirmation is all about healthy relationships with Jesus Christ, others, and self!”
The Confirmation Ministry at Grace Lutheran Church begins in sixth grade and consists of seven components supporting a concentrated period of learning, sharing, and growing.
Confirmation Class Expectations
- Please be on time for class. If you can not attend a class, notify Mrs. Fritz (814-238-2478, church) ahead of time.
- It is expected that you will attend the February retreat (this is not an optional social lock-in).
- “Living Out Faith” Activities – a sheet will be handed out at the end of each class, and the sheet (or another piece of paper with reflections written on it) is to be handed in at the beginning of the following class.
- If you do miss class, you are still expected to read the material and have conversation regarding the material with an adult.
- If you miss more than two sessions, we will need to have a conversation about repeating the section of catechism that you missed.
- Complete ten sermon notes between September and May. Click on this link for Sermon Notes
- Please be respectful in words and actions. This includes participating in class activities, conversations and prayer time.