Founded in 1966
Grace Lutheran Preschool and Kindergarten provides an atmosphere and environment which is reflective of God’s love and which enables children to:
- develop a positive self-image, a feeling of belonging, and a sense of security
- discover and nurture individual creative expression
- cultivate a desire for knowledge and a love of learning
- make a transition from home to school by learning to listen and follow directions, work and play cooperatively
- respond to structure outside of the home
Grace Lutheran Preschool and Kindergarten is committed to providing a caring, nurturing and safe environment for children to express their feelings, desires and thoughts. All activities are geared to the developmental level and learning style of each child. Teaching will always be approached from a Christian perspective in a climate in which teacher and child can live and learn together in a Christ-like way. Integrated activities are built around special themes.
Grace Lutheran Preschool and Kindergarten recognizes the individual abilities of each child and the varying faith concepts brought to our school by students, parents and staff. These abilities and concepts will continue to be recognized and respected throughout the year as children learn, participate and grow in our Christian school.
Licensing Agencies and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Department of Education: Private Academic School
- Federal Identification Number 24-0824048
- Member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Member of the Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)